Email Setup for @Wtechlink.net
- Incoming POP3 Server: mail.wtechlink.net
- Outgoing SMTP Server: mail.wtechlink.net
- Username: full email address. i.e. email@example.com
- Outgoing Server requires authentication.
- Default Ports, No Encryption.
Step by step instructions for Windows Live Mail:
Open Windows Live Mail, Click on “Add e-mail account” if the wizard is not already open
Enter your email address, password and display name then click Next.
Enter “mail.wtechlink.net” as the incoming server.
Enter your full email address as the login ID (You may need to add @wtechlink.net)
Enter “mail.wtechlink.net” as the outgoing server.
Check the box that says “My outgoing server requires authentication”
Click “Next” then “Finish”.